The NCCG also provides counselling services for children and families who have experienced traumatic deaths including suicide, homicide or terrorism, identifying and assessing the most appropriate and effective counselling response.
Recommended Reading and Links to Helpful Sites
Help for grieving children around the world.
- The Doughy Center (USA) - www.dougy.org
- Winston's Wish (UK) - www.winstonswish.org.uk
- RD4U (UK) - www.rd4u.org.uk
- Merimna (Society for the Care of Children Facing Illness and Death, Athens, Greece) - www.merimna.org.gr
- Ashinaga ikueiki/Rainbow House (JAP) - www.ashinaga.org
- Skylight (NZ) - www.skylight.org.nz