DONATE VIA EZIDEBIT
DONATE VIA FUNDRAISING WITH EVERYDAY HERO
DONATE VIA DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT
Branch: Westpac, Terrigal
Full name of account: National Centre for Childhood Grief.
Account number: 152908
If you make a donation, please email Rick Taylor with the time, date and amount of donation, as well as your full name and address so that he can send you a receipt. Any amount over AU$2 is tax-deductible.
Thanks for helping us out!
We need Help!
Unlike most social service agencies The National Centre for Childhood Grief (NCCG) currently receives no funding from federal, state or local governments. This service is funded by individual and corporate donations.
Other ways you can contribute
Alternatively, you could:
- Donate towards capital projects (e.g. we are hoping to buy a house so that a permanent home for 'A Friend's Place' is possible)
- Provide scholarships for people training to work with bereaved children.
- Fund publication of the Centre's books about grief.
- Fund publication of other audio visual resources produced by the Centre.
- Pay the salary of a part time volunteer co-ordinator for one year.
- Pay for secretarial support for one year.
- Pay the salary of one part time counsellor for one year.
If you want any further information about donations or funding opportunities, please email A Friends Place.
Examples of Past and Current Support:
|Aspect Capital Foundation||$2,000|
|Beam Global Spirits & Wines||$6,000 for training program
Foosball table, remote control car
|Caledonia Foundation||$90,000 over three years|
|Commonwealth Bank of Australia Employee fund||$35,000 proceeds from Christmas ball|
|Fantastic Furniture||Waiting room furniture - sofas at cost|
|Kimberly Clark Australia||Tissue supplies
$600 for "Colour Me Mine" pottery experience
|Maxxium Australia||$5,000 for staff training program|
|National Council for Jewish Women||$1000|
|Peoplecorp Australia||$1,000 air conditioner
$1,000 new counsellers chairs
Table tennis table
|Rebel Sport||New basketball hoop|
|Trees for Mum||$15,000 over three years|